Sign in to follow this  

California Looking for Ride Buddies - Lake Elsinore, Perris, Milestone

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and dirt bike riding in general. I live in Temecula, CA  and looking for some guys to hit up the local tracks or trails with. I don't know anyone who rides LOL. Being a beginner/novice I just want to practice on vet tracks and non-technical trails for now. I'm a decent rider. I'm not too slow but haven't got the hang of big jumps yet. I ride a CR125. 

So if you live in the area and want to meet up, Let me know...

Thanks,

Aaron

10462886_10154300077115344_7009514272549593178_n.jpg

You are so in luck...  the Murrieta boys are in your backyard !

Derek, Frank and Darrell...  I am sure they will chime in any moment.  :thumbsup:

Cool, man! Can't wait to hang with some local riders.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I got some more pics. I'm really happy with it. Its the first bike ive owned and I can't stop starring at it.

Never heard of that ranch but I'll check it out. Thanks!

1408409339629.jpg

1408409405691.jpg

1408409434703.jpg

• Like 1

Yeahhhh, my bike was pretty before riding with the big boys.. Now I don't even want to clean it!

• Like 1

Could be a undercover brother?

No, I'm not undercover. Not sure whatcha mean? Like a pro rider undercover? I wish.. lol

Yeahhhh, my bike was pretty before riding with the big boys.. Now I don't even want to clean it!

LOL, I bet. I'm still in the clean and polish after every ride stage. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum section. I must have missed it.

LOL, I bet. I'm still in the clean and polish after every ride stage. Sorry if this is in the wrong forum section. I must have missed it.

Its okay, we gotta get you to dump that baby on a couple rocks and slopes. You won't be polishing her after those deep scratches and dents in your pipe. When do you want to ride! :-)

• Like 1

Its okay, we gotta get you to dump that baby on a couple rocks and slopes. You won't be polishing her after those deep scratches and dents in your pipe. When do you want to ride! :-)

Haha, I hear ya! I'm ready for the initiation. I haven't crashed once yet but I think I can keep up. (I hope). Sometimes I wish I got the 4 stroke so I don't eat roost all day but the 125 is fun to me right now. I want a 4 stroke eventually.

I'm just a weekend warrior so any Saturday or Sunday is good for me! Where do you like to ride? Edited by 2stroke420

I'm just a weekend warrior so any Saturday or Sunday is good for me! Where do you like to ride?

He mainly rides off trail, starts on, but ends up off. He he he

• Like 1

I go to Pala raceway all the time. I live in Temecula also. I will hit you up the next time I head out. This weekend there are a few of us heading to Joshua tree for a day trip. Sunfair dry lake bed. If you are interested in going we would welcome you out.

I go to Pala raceway all the time. I live in Temecula also. I will hit you up the next time I head out. This weekend there are a few of us heading to Joshua tree for a day trip. Sunfair dry lake bed. If you are interested in going we would welcome you out.

Is Pala back open? Last I heard was it's closed indefinitely. Pala closed right when I got into this sport which sucks. So disappointing knowing how close it was. Joshua Tree sounds fun but I won't be able to make "this weekend" cause I'm on-call for my job and have to stay local. But I'm down to ride with you any other time. Thanks!