Sign in to follow this  

Used Crf250R 2007?

Condition and how it was maintained is everything. Does he have receits for work. Minimum I would have a leak down/ pressure loss test done to the engine and fine out which shims are on the valves to determine if the valves are still good for a while. Has the suspension been serviced regularily?

Sometimes racers can be anal about their maintainance, if that seems like the case, it's probably a good buy.

It seems like all used bikes with rebuilt engines only have 2-5hrs on them. Why is it for sale with only 2 hrs on the motor? Now if he has receipts that are only a month old I would look at it and make an offer.

• Like 1

Its got number plates so its been raced, BUT they are novice number plates, if they were a white backround with black numbers(meaning its a expert) i would say run. offer him 2,500 that would be a fair price for both of u.

Its got number plates so its been raced, BUT they are novice number plates, if they were a white backround with black numbers(meaning its a expert) i would say run. offer him 2,500 that would be a fair price for both of u.

Pretty sure black numbers white background indicates a 450 and black background white numbers indicates a 250, but pretty much anything goes in local races. Round here anyway