Sign in to follow this  

Feels like Im cheating on her!

So here's the deal. I decided to buy a second bike to tool around with the boy on tracks and possibly some trails here and there. Its a 2013 factory 450sxf dungey replica. Ive been on a 2013 ktm 300xc for the past 8 months and love everything about it!! Did I mention Im a 2T guy (no this isnt another 2t vs 4t topic!!!!)? I took the 450 out last weekend instead of the 300 so I could get used to it (its going to take some time; much heavier than the 300 and suspension is rough). All this week, everytime I go into the garage, I feel as if my 300 is glaring at me and screaming "wtf dude.....your cheating on me"!!!! I have this strange feeling of guilt now. Have any of you guys ever had this happen to you or am I just mental?

• Like 2

So here's the deal. I decided to buy a second bike to tool around with the boy on tracks and possibly some trails here and there. Its a 2013 factory 450sxf dungey replica. Ive been on a 2013 ktm 300xc for the past 8 months and love everything about it!! Did I mention Im a 2T guy (no this isnt another 2t vs 4t topic!!!!)? I took the 450 out last weekend instead of the 300 so I could get used to it (its going to take some time; much heavier than the 300 and suspension is rough). All this week, everytime I go into the garage, I feel as if my 300 is glaring at me and screaming "&%$#@! dude.....your cheating on me"!!!! I have this strange feeling of guilt now. Have any of you guys ever had this happen to you or am I just mental?

Oh yeah, you're section 8... Welcome to the club ;)

• Like 4

Does that mean I need my head examined?? HAHA.

Nah, you're just a neurotic and eccentric dirt biker. It's the quiet ones you gotta watch out for ;)

You are very fortunate to own two such great bikes, just enjoy the threesome :). The 300 will just have to get used to your new addition :wacko:

• Like 1

So here's the deal. I decided to buy a second bike to tool around with the boy on tracks and possibly some trails here and there. Its a 2013 factory 450sxf dungey replica. Ive been on a 2013 ktm 300xc for the past 8 months and love everything about it!! Did I mention Im a 2T guy (no this isnt another 2t vs 4t topic!!!!)? I took the 450 out last weekend instead of the 300 so I could get used to it (its going to take some time; much heavier than the 300 and suspension is rough). All this week, everytime I go into the garage, I feel as if my 300 is glaring at me and screaming "&%$#@! dude.....your cheating on me"!!!! I have this strange feeling of guilt now. Have any of you guys ever had this happen to you or am I just mental?

He'll ya I had a 13 250sx I picked up a 13 rmz450f I now have a 14 yz450f, 14yz250,13rmz450f I broke up with mine I still fell bad but it was a clean divorce.
  • Like 1

2t’s are high maintenance and temperamental.  You never know when they might throw a rod at ya.  Best keep ‘em on their own side of the garage and hope they don’t find out about each other ;-0

2t’s are high maintenance and temperamental.  You never know when they might throw a rod at ya.  Best keep ‘em on their own side of the garage and hope they don’t find out about each other ;-0

Ya, Ive got them on opposite sides of the garage but the 300 keeps hissing and hurling insults at the 450! Yesterday I caught the 300 writing obscenities on the 450 with spooge. Wish they would work out their differences in a more "adult" fashion.

• Like 3

My bikes have to learn to coexist and not get jealous of each other.

This is the one that gets ridden the most as it is a commuter.  See more pics of all my bikes here http://www.thejunkmanadv.com/about-the-junkman.html

5403469_orig.jpg

8903634_orig.jpg

8461772_orig.jpg

That Challenger should be ashamed to park itself beside a Deere. Who told Cat they needed to build a tractor?

• Like 1

So here's the deal. I decided to buy a second bike to tool around with the boy on tracks and possibly some trails here and there. Its a 2013 factory 450sxf dungey replica. Ive been on a 2013 ktm 300xc for the past 8 months and love everything about it!! Did I mention Im a 2T guy (no this isnt another 2t vs 4t topic!!!!)? I took the 450 out last weekend instead of the 300 so I could get used to it (its going to take some time; much heavier than the 300 and suspension is rough). All this week, everytime I go into the garage, I feel as if my 300 is glaring at me and screaming "&%$#@! dude.....your cheating on me"!!!! I have this strange feeling of guilt now. Have any of you guys ever had this happen to you or am I just mental?

Had the same feeling when i bought my new RMZ, my old RMZ felt like my bike....not the new one. Then when i went to ride the old RMZ she gave me a lil starting trouble.... fig she was mad i cheated on her.

• Like 1

That Challenger should be ashamed to park itself beside a Deere. Who told Cat they needed to build a tractor?

Cat has built tractors since their inception in the 1890's they just chose crawlers for high flotation versus heavy steam steel wheeled tractors.  Incidentally tractor is derived from traction engine.  So I am not sure what you are asking.  I guess because of their dominance in the industrial and commercial segments people forget they have always made Agricultural equipment.

• Like 1

I do. I have videos on it.

Your videos on your website? I couldn't find them. Is like to try one of those cat track tractors do they turn good without tearing up to much.

Thanks, however my "premium" stuff is on my website.

wow, nice site. You must never stop going between the farm and the bikes !!

• Like 1