Sign in to follow this  

Video of my wife riding around on her 2014 KTM 350sxf

I've heard some say the 350 has quite a bit of vibration thru the solid mounted handlebars. What's your thoughts on the vibration thru the bars, and from the motor?

I've heard some say the 350 has quite a bit of vibration thru the solid mounted handlebars. What's your thoughts on the vibration thru the bars, and from the motor?

wife has no complaint though I'm not sure what you mean being that I have no experience  of any before year versions with KTM.

I can say with my RMZ that I personally switched out the rubber grommets on the mounts for aluminum ones due to the fact that they sway to easy in the event of any fall . 

got my wife the 200xcw, its a bit lighter with a little more punch. I changed the rear sprocket to a smaller size and she loves it. May get her a new silencer for x-mas so it lightens her bike even further...

I haven't ridden at Montessa in a long time.  Looks like some WETDIRT too!!

Definitely :thumbsup:   with all the rain this season it feels great . Just gotta watch out for washouts .

I noticed the vibe at first but not as much as my YZ250. Took just a few miles then it totally disappeared. Granted I also "complained" about my 1290's vibration, but when you're having that much fun and riding an awesome bike (the 350SXF) it just fades away. My buddy still rides a KX500 and has the vibe trump card for sure!

I have ridden honda and Yamaha for ten years. Bought my ktm 350 last year. I do not notice any more vibration than other four strokes I have had. Just my two cents.

• Like 1

that's great , my wife also rides... one thing , and not trying to be a a#s here. you might think about a better lid for her . again great to see shes riding with you!!!

I installed TAG XT1 bars on ours before my son ever rode it and he said he feels no vibration.