Sign in to follow this  

Idaho riding SW Idaho last week in Aug.

I've got 5 single track, enduro type, riders who want to go over and experience some pristine Idaho riding. We frequently ride Little Naches, Taneum Creek & Gifford Pinchot areas in Washington but we have never ridden in Idaho at all. We are traveling with 2 larger motorhomes and a long travel trailer. We are prepared to dry camp (with no hook ups) for 3-4 days at a time.

I've been told south of warm lake is an area called Stolle Meadows. We thought we would camp there and go exploring. Is there anyone who can give me a link to a good trail map of that area? or possibly go for a ride with us on Monday or Tuesday?

It was also strongly suggested we check out the Burgdorf area too. So mid week we will move to that area. Does anyone have links to maps for that area? Does anyone want to ride with us up there Friday or Saturday?

What would be the closest KTM bike shop to these areas and what is there phone number? Just in case we break something that we don't have with us.

Thanks for your input!

I sell trail maps for those areas, one for Burgdrof & Krassel north of Warm Lake and Stolle Meadows/Deadwood/Bulltrout Lake on another.  I sell them for $10 each plus $3 postage, so $23 for both maps.  They are all double sided maps, with the south half on one side and the north side on the other.  They are printed on special plastic foldable and weather resistant 13" x 19" map paper.  One of the things that sets my maps apart is the trails are rated for difficulty, and there are some VERY difficult trails, especially in the Burgdorf area.  I accept payment via Paypal to my e-mail address or you can mail me a check

The nearest KTM shop is Carl's Cycles in Boise, 5550 West State Street.  They are a major, multi-line dealer, but they do stock a lot of parts.

Bill Dart

24944 Coventry Drive

Caldwell, ID 83607

billdart@rocketmail.com

208-241-7894

• Like 2

You can also check out trails.idaho.gov that is a great place to find good single track.  They recently updated it so you now use it with google earth, click on the download kmz then select the type of trail you want, main hwy, dirt roads, ATV, single track etc. 

• Like 2