Sign in to follow this  

TM Motorcycles USA will be Gravity Racing USA as of 11/1/14

Today I am announcing the sale of our TM Motorcycles USA division to Gravity Racing USA. Gravity Racing USA is owned by Ralf Schmidt the super TM promoter in Europe and TM distributor in the Netherlands. Ralf has promoted the "TM des Nations" event, and the "TM cup" series all over Europe for many years.

This past Spring Ralf came over to the USA on a holiday vacation, visited with me, raced one of my bikes at Glen Helen MX, and fell in love with the "SoCal" life. He approached me about purchasing the TM motorcycle importing business from me at that time. Well, anything is for sale at some time or other. We made an agreement pending approval from Gastone Serafini, owner of TM. This sale would allow me to devote more time and energy on our Full Bore USA Tire business and the importation and sale of the Scalvini pipe line as well as time and money to explore other business opportunities. TM eventually approved the sale with Ralf giving them explicit assurances about continuing his very successful European TM business and TM related promotions.

Gravity racing USA should be up and running in November and will offer a complete range of 2015 2 strokes. Details regarding these models will be available soon.

Motoman will continue to offer parts service until gravity is fully operable.

I have enjoyed working with you and wish you much success with the TM brand in the future.

Best Regards

Pete Vetrano

If anyone can make TM succeed in the US it'll be Ralf, I know him personally and he really stands behind TM!

All of you that have been drooling over a TM but were to scared of owning one, well you should be trying one parts availability won't be an issue.