Sign in to follow this  

Washington round 10 of nma?

so im kinda wondering where i can find really any info on the river city hare scramble this weekend, time of short course? a flyer/pdf would be ideal, maybe an adress and a phone number would be great. ricky :D 

so im kinda wondering where i can find really any info on the river city hare scramble this weekend, time of short course? a flyer/pdf would be ideal, maybe an adress and a phone number would be great. ricky :D

I will snap a picture of the flier and post it from my phone.

So who knows where to find results on river city? Seems the NMA is no longer participating in there own series. Also still can't find toasted hare results.

The points keeper has sent out an email saying he is very busy and trying to find a volunteer to take over for him. Instead of complaining about it since no one is getting paid anything to do it...maybe YOU should volunteer.

• Like 1

I believe the Toasted Hare results were posted on the MtBakerMC facebook page awhile ago

I wasn't complaining about it you dick.. I was just wondering where I could see results since the river city mc page is in Japanese telling a story about the little lock and key. I got the same email too. Would you like to Internet fight a about it? I see you're already playing the arrogant forum know it all tough guy roll.. I just made my profile and this was the first thing I posted and almost immediately got a &%$#@! response from somebody who has never even met me. Do you actually strike the keys on your key board harder when you type in all caps to show you are super serious? I know what's going on with the points keeper, and I'm sorry if my use of words offended some, I certainly didn't mean for them to. I was just simpley asking for info on results since the NMA website is not posting them for the last three months nor has anything else changed on the website. Maybe YOU should try not to come off as such an ass on the internet.