New Bike, New Member

Hey guys,

I have been a long time reader but have never signed up, I recently got a new bike so I thought I would join so I could say hi and post up a few pics. 

Fresh 14' CRF450

image.jpeg

I am pretty happy with how the bike feels, I am a Honda guy, I came from a '11 CRF250 so I am still coming to terms with the power delivery.

I got a set of FMF F4.1 RCT slip-on mufflers, I am also about to get the Megabomb but had to buy them separately because I live in Australia, if we import an item over $1000Au we have to pay duty, GST & customs fees.

image (1).jpeg

image (2).jpeg

image (3).jpeg

image (4).jpeg

image (5).jpeg

The new exhaust is great but be aware it is super load without the quite insert. 

The next few thing that will be added are: 

• FMF Megabomb
  • WC radiator brace
  • WC Full coverage glide plate
  • Re-map
  • Renthal Chain & Sprockets
  • Cycra Stadium Plate

Here she is resting at home.. haha 

image (6).jpeg

Welcome to the forum mate! Bike looks great.  Loads of great info on the site and plenty of knowledgable, helpful people. Had a great time at the MX des Nations in 92 at Manjimup.  You Aussies put on a hell of a race and treated us yanks great. Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum mate! Bike looks great. Loads of great info on the site and plenty of knowledgable, helpful people. Had a great time at the MX des Nations in 92 at Manjimup. You Aussies put on a hell of a race and treated us yanks great. Cheers.

Thanks mate..

I got my Ti Megabomb in the post today and installed it tonight, definitely looks a bit nicer than the stock header..

image.jpg

Get a reputable remap asap and you'll love the motor even more!

Thanks Eddie, I am planning on taking the ECU out and having it remapped at a local shop here in Australia (Axis Motorsport), where is the ECU located on the '14 models? 

On another note, I just ordered a set of the WC radiator braces because my brother laid both of our bikes over (5 mins apart haha), he smashed up his LHS radiator and nearly did the same to mine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...