We got some rain!

$_12.JPG

$22 with free shipping, make a bracket so it fits in a GoPro slot (I would say do 2 for dual helmet lights and hook it into an RC type battery)

I think I am gonna order a pair and do what I just mentioned! Depending on speed I bet it would be fine for nightriding using these as your main lamps.

However I already have an LED bar from Cyclops mounted on the bike for light up front

This is what I normally use on my helmet.

mS8fHpUFB84XG-1EGn8SDcQ.jpg

Edited by Speed-Freek
  • Like 2

Its the RioRand 4 Mode 1200 Lumen CREE XML T6 Bulb LED Bicycle bike Headlight Lamp.. on Amazon

Those are alright, but the one I posted uses the same LED but has 2 of them instead of 1...was under $30

I think I am gonna try that new one that has 3 separate housings like posted above..I think duals of those would burst bushes into flame if you looked too cloes.

None of the low dollar bi-cycle LEDs are good for anything beyond trail riding speeds. You'll outrun them in the desert.

You just can't buy a real lighting solution for a few bucks no matter how hard you wish it.

Emergency, slow trail riding, night time exploring..cheap option..about 20.00.. rechargeable battery.
  • Like 1

None of the low dollar bi-cycle LEDs are good for anything beyond trail riding speeds.  You'll outrun them in the desert. 

You just can't buy a real lighting solution for a few bucks no matter how hard you wish it.

That light I posted a pic of (the one with 2 LEDs) is every bit as good as the $200 one from Baja Designs, I used to have one, as a matter of fact I think the China one outperforms it!

• Like 1