Sign in to follow this  

triple clamp bolt torque?

Hi all,

I searched the forums but couldn't find the answer.

Does anyone know what to torque the triple bolts to (see image)?  I have the DRC moto LED flashers and every time I go to the track I have to remove the entire DRC bracket b/c I can't get just the flasher off the bracket.  I just want to make sure the bolts are properly tightened after I put the flashers back on and have started to round off some of the bolt heads with my little 10mm wrench :c, the only thing that I can get on there ...can't fit any sockets : /.

Thanks  :ride:

Hi all,

I searched the forums but couldn't find the answer.

Does anyone know what to torque the triple bolts to (see image)?  I have the DRC moto LED flashers and every time I go to the track I have to remove the entire DRC bracket b/c I can't get just the flasher off the bracket.  I just want to make sure the bolts are properly tightened after I put the flashers back on and have started to round off some of the bolt heads with my little 10mm wrench :c, the only thing that I can get on there ...can't fit any sockets : /.

Thanks  :ride:

refer to your manual 

I bought the bike used off of a friend and he didn't have it, else that's the first place I would look.    

You didn't mention what model?

The E/S models are 21.5 ft-lbs for the upper clamp, 23 ft-lbs for the lower clamp.

• Like 1