Sign in to follow this  

Beginner dirt bike

Hey guys im trying to find a 4 stroke dirt bike. Im 5'9-10 and 150lbs. I'm strong so i can handle heavier bikes. I'm trying to find the best one for me that is a 4 stroke and good power. Please tell me which one is good for me. Thank you.

I'd go with wr250f or crf250x for trail riding. If you want to get into track riding, hands down yz250f, which can easily be ridden on trails as well.

Edited by wadzi90

Not sure why everyone is saying specific bikes. Honestly, there isn't any bike out there that's 10x better than another. Condition and how the bike was taken care of is the most important part when looking for a bike, rather than the color of the plastics.

So, if you want to ride tracks and are stuck on a 4 stroke, then any of the 250f's will make you a good bike. Just choose the newest, cleanest bike you can afford and be sure to take very good care of it.

As far as trail bikes go, I can't really comment on that. Good luck

• Like 1

If you're doing MX then any 250f will be good. If you're doing more trails then I'd go for a wr250f, crf250x, or a KTM xc model

TTR-230 or CRF-230 would fit you perfect. Might not be the worlds most powerful bike, but has plenty. I am partial to Honda

You guys are all retarded. Hes a beginner a 250 MX 4 STROKE would scare the shit out of him if he's never rode before! I'd say if your a bit smaller frame get a crf150R not a crf150f. The R is a racing 4 stroke but it's not like a 250. Also you could get a 230 trail bike which has loads of torque and is a great bike! Its a few inches shorter than a full size bike.