Sign in to follow this  

To 14 47 or not to

So got an sm thinking if putting on my dirt wheels and tires and 14 57 gearing. Who has used stock and the E gearing? And what are the ups and downs you all have noticed?

So got an sm thinking if putting on my dirt wheels and tires and 14 57 gearing. Who has used stock and the E gearing? And what are the ups and downs you all have noticed?

14 47 is perfect for off roading. check out gearingcommander for what your rpm's will be like around 70 mph, cause you won't like 70 mph at all ;-)

tons of torque, nice slow speed handling, and very little clutch work needed at 14/47

i run 14/54 on my dirty wheels and love it, but 55mph is about all i want ;-) 

• Like 1

I run 15/47 and love it as long as you've done the 3x3/up jet then it's great still very comfortable on the highway at 70mph and enough torque to pick up the front tire no problem the best part is I'm now in 2nd gear off-road and in the city I'm right before the power ban at city speeds before I was to low that my 2cents

• Like 1

I run 15/47 and love it as long as you've done the 3x3/up jet then it's great still very comfortable on the highway at 70mph and enough torque to pick up the front tire no problem the best part is I'm now in 2nd gear off-road and in the city I'm right before the power ban at city speeds before I was to low that my 2cents

I'm at 15 / 46 .. It works great with the 94mm big bore .