Sign in to follow this  

Colorado Two bro racing miliken

Iv ridden there once. They do wed night riding after 4 and sundays after 12. 

Its Ok, its a bit of a haul for me.  easy to over jump some of the bigger tables and air it out into space and land flat

the dirt was nice when I rode there. 

meh im indifferent about it. 

Iv ridden there once. They do wed night riding after 4 and sundays after 12. 

Its Ok, its a bit of a haul for me.  easy to over jump some of the bigger tables and air it out into space and land flat

the dirt was nice when I rode there. 

meh im indifferent about it. 

Thanks for the advice. Doesnt sound like its worth the drive for me. Im in west lakewood about 10 min from thunder valley. Any tracks you would recommend? Looking for something thats also kid friendly. How about VDR? Never been there.

lol lakewood! lakewood MX is always good when they prep

miliken does have some kid trails/tracks

I haven't been to berthoud in years, i cant comment really.

Im a watkins/lakewood fan myself. I live 10 mins from watkins and lakewood is worth the 40 min drive for me....however I have not been on the mx track for the majority of the season-iv been getting seat time in the woods while the gettins' good. ill start back at the mx track when it gets cold

lol lakewood! lakewood MX is always good when they prep

miliken does have some kid trails/tracks

I haven't been to berthoud in years, i cant comment really.

Im a watkins/lakewood fan myself. I live 10 mins from watkins and lakewood is worth the 40 min drive for me....however I have not been on the mx track for the majority of the season-iv been getting seat time in the woods while the gettins' good. ill start back at the mx track when it gets cold

Right on. Thanks man. :thumbsup:  Ya ive been doing trails/woods like a mad man for the last 9 months so Ive been on a track kick lately. Also, my boy just got a new yz80 and he's uncomfortable on trails still.

I have been to VDR just recently, I wouldnt recommend driving that far just for you, but they have a really nice little open area that would be great for the little one. they also have a kid track that is mostly flat.

I really like Milliken, it gets rough and whooped out. More of an old school kinda feel

Imi Motorsports has a kids track and a lot of open space. If you go on a weekday afternoon it's practically vacant. It has a pro track which gets watered 2x per week. The rest of the place is not maintained but it's still decent. I'm surprised no one mentioned it since it's close to denver.

Take 25 north to the Erie/dacono exit. It's about 15 ,minutes with traffic from westminster where I live. Good luck!

• Like 1