Sign in to follow this  

Suzuki RMZ 450 Price

Selling my 2012 RMZ 450 and I'm trying to figure out a decent price. It was Jimmy Albertson's outdoor National bike. His brother Gregg is his mechanic and installed a stock piston and crank for me along with installing a full hinson clutch. This was done to make it run on pump gas. Has 11.9 hours on the new crank and piston. Also has:

Full FMF 4.1 Ti/Carbon exhaust.

JGR Shock, JGR Forks, JGR transmission, JGR head, Magura Hydro Clutch, Torc1 pegs, Talon Carbon Hubs with A-60 rims (rims are scratched from Nationals but perfect), Galfer oversize front and rear brakes with stainless lines, Tag bars, carbon engine guards, skid plate, ASV front brake, motoseat cover with lighter seat foam, all plastic is new, factory effex engine plugs, RM 250 filter cage, Hammerhead rear brake pedal, Hammerhead shifter. I'm sure I am missing more but what do you think for a price to sell it quick? I was thinking $4900 to just see it move fast.

Edited by Bulldog5150

Here in New Mexico for that price it would already be sold .
 Personally though when I look for a "used "dirt bike  I ideally like it to be stock . mainly with piston and motor . When High comp. is noted or bored  my first thought is  Thinness of cylinder walls ,rapidly wearable parts  and so on . At the very least I'd like to see who and when work was done .

that's a nice RMZ, I think if you can get previous ownership proof it might even get you a few extra bucks. Albertson is enough of a celeb in the mx circles...

Too bad you have to sell quick. You could make a shit ton of money off that thing by parting it out.

hahaha Bdubb, you're sick dude. I was thinking same thing yesterday but I didn't say nada cause the OP needs to get it OTD

Holy shit i want that thing. Im in pa though. For that price anyone with a brain will pick it up.

Edited by yz133rider
  • Like 2

I gotta make some moves if i can free up some space ill be interested.

Ill be in touch.