Sign in to follow this  

Cooling Tee/ Vest

Have you guys tried any of the vests that are said to make you cooler. I know I don't wanna spend leatts price though at $70, I'd rather stay hot.

Have you guys tried any of the vests that are said to make you cooler. I know I don't wanna spend leatts price though at $70, I'd rather stay hot.

I've been really close to pulling the trigger on a leatt one. Everyone who has one that I talk to say they are amazing. That $70 price tag is hard though. It is the only thing keeping me away.

I've been really close to pulling the trigger on a leatt one. Everyone who has one that I talk to say they are amazing. That $70 price tag is hard though. It is the only thing keeping me away.

Me too. Just can't take the money out of my wallet. I wonder if there are any other vests that are similar to it.

I have the leatt and love it. It works really well. The worst part is the initial shock of putting it in when you remove it from the cooler. In a 100 degree weather 30 minute moto is no problem. I don't think I sweat until I took it off.

The price is steep though. I've heard they are cheaper on summit racing but designed for drag/stock car racing.

I use the Alpinestar. It works as advertised. It's not like wearing an air conditioner, but it does help to keep you from getting as hot as riding without it.

ASTARCOOLV_400x383.jpg