Sign in to follow this  

2004 yz250f oil change

Going to do an oil change tommorow. Just making sure. There is only 1 oil, correct? There are also 2 drain spots? Here's a question not related to the oil change but I opened my oil fill and I couldn't see tbat much oil, where does it all go? Back I to the frame resivore?

1993 Kawasaki kx125

2004 Yamaha yz250f

Going to do an oil change tommorow. Just making sure. There is only 1 oil, correct? There are also 2 drain spots? Here's a question not related to the oil change but I opened my oil fill and I couldn't see tbat much oil, where does it all go? Back I to the frame resivore?

1993 Kawasaki kx125

2004 Yamaha yz250f

No owners manual? You can download them for free if you don't want to buy one. Yes, only one oil. Two drain spots. Your frame tank drain bolt located under your bottom triple clamp on the frame. And, down near your shift lefter on the side of the engine.

No owners manual? You can download them for free if you don't want to buy one. Yes, only one oil. Two drain spots. Your frame tank drain bolt located under your bottom triple clamp on the frame. And, down near your shift lefter on the side of the engine.

I have an owners manual. It just doesent have like instruction on how to do it.. That's why I asked

1993 Kawasaki kx125

2004 Yamaha yz250f