Momma and the 250L

Momma is now riding the L and learning. As many of you know I raced the 250L a couple of times in endurance races, as well as rumbled the MX track here in Lincoln, Nebraska. We have put in a 'vintage/beginners' track and run vintage bikes as well as true 'beginners' and now a run what you brought class to include dual purpose bikes. We have a few dual purpose types interested as the track is manageable and fun. Momma is now interested more than usual in trying the L on the track in practice form for awhile, all of a sudden she got into the MX groove after a long period on 'not interested'. She was at he races with us last weekend, camera in hand taking shots all over the track of everyone.

A shot of me on the 490. On the Aug 31st going to run my 250X and 250L just for fun, as I have to run the races that weekend. Will get some pics of the 'L' doing it's thing. And hopefully next year have momma on the 'L' and grand daughter on her CRF110 (which she is quickly outgrowing) doing beginner class

post-274046-0-52517500-1408592247.jpg

Aug 19 YZ490.jpg

• Like 7

My wife drove my m/c once it was my xl250  --first off she couldn't kick start it then after riding it around the parking lot got off and didn't put the kick stand down?/ I was surprised how long it stood up (5 seconds) b/f it fell over--now she has over 100k behind me --Her excuse was "I never had to do that"?? ?  Never wanted to try again either?? ?

• Like 1