Sign in to follow this  

Colton Facciotti

That's great news and we'll see what the young lad can do with it but I'm wondering why Malcolm is not back on the bike as of yet?

• Like 1

That's great news and we'll see what the young lad can do with it but I'm wondering why Malcolm is not back on the bike as of yet?

Awesome for Colt, he deserves it

Watch for a permanent ride, he'll show up every weekend unlike the Stewart clan.

• Like 1

Awesome for Colt, he deserves it

Watch for a permanent ride, he'll show up every weekend unlike the Stewart clan.

Stop with the Malc bashing, Colton wouldn't be back either. 

I'm wondering that myself. Anyone the extent of his injury?

I'm wondering that myself. Anyone the extent of his injury?

From my understanding it's illness, not injury. Rhabdomylosis if I remember correctly. Nasty stuff. I hope he gets better soon.

From my understanding it's illness, not injury. Rhabdomylosis if I remember correctly. Nasty stuff. I hope he gets better soon.

Wow, that sucks pretty bad. Hope he heals up quick.

I'm a Js7 fan, but iv noticed those Stewart boyz get sick often, gosh! Must be mommas potato salad or Big James' BBQ baked beans

Rhabdo comes from breaking down your body too much physically by overtraining. It's common among crossfit athletes.

Yeah malcom really messed himself up. Pumped to see colt 45 finally riding state side. I'll be pulling for him in hopes he shows well and gets a ride for next year :)

Edited by D4N63R
  • Like 2

That's great news and we'll see what the young lad can do with it but I'm wondering why Malcolm is not back on the bike as of yet?

Steve Matthes said he was coming back but then said he wasn't.

They said it was from dehydration, getting kidney stones or something like that.

his tampon dispenser was full. bike didnt pass ama inspection

this is going to be great colton! i wanted to see hime ride, now he has a bike that wont hold him back either!

Edited by phantom451

That's great news and we'll see what the young lad can do with it but I'm wondering why Malcolm is not back on the bike as of yet?

some splash over from James tehehe
  • Like 1

Yeah my ass he has Rhabdomylosis. It's almost impossible to get and only super obese people come close to it. Any normal person it's nearly impossible for you to get that.

Rhabdo comes from breaking down your body too much physically by overtraining. It's common among crossfit athletes.

LOL no. It's when your kidneys can't filter all the broken down protein from extreme exercise that never happens in normal people. This only happens in EXTREME circumstances. No &%$#@!ing crossfit bitch is getting Rhabdomylosis. The only circumstance I've heard of anyone getting it was Junior Dos Santos during his training camp. When he was training literally all day and probably cutting a little weight. It can also happen if a very obese person try's to do an iron man or some shit. It's a rare anomaly more than an actual occurring illness.
  • Like 1

his tampon dispenser was full. bike didnt pass ama inspection

this is going to be great colton! i wanted to see hime ride, now he has a bike that wont hold him back either!

His current bike didn't hold him back from getting the number one plate in Canada.

And how do you pronounce his last name?

Edited by pre-mixed

All I know is I've seen the pics of malcom in the hospital and I'm ecstatic to see colt On that honduh

Edited by D4N63R

LOL no. It's when your kidneys can't filter all the broken down protein from extreme exercise that never happens in normal people. This only happens in EXTREME circumstances. No &%$#@!ing crossfit bitch is getting Rhabdomylosis. The only circumstance I've heard of anyone getting it was Junior Dos Santos during his training camp. When he was training literally all day and probably cutting a little weight. It can also happen if a very obese person try's to do an iron man or some shit. It's a rare anomaly more than an actual occurring illness.

http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/rhabdomyolysis-symptoms-causes-treatments

https://medium.com/@ericrobertson/crossfits-dirty-little-secret-97bcce70356d

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-ray-md/crossfit-rhabdo_b_4032866.html

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/10/11/cool-it-on-the-crossfit-what-s-rhabdomyolysis.html

Bullshit. It's so common in crossfit it's included in level 1 training for instructors. The training that elite level racers endure would put them square in the bullseye for it.

crossfit started this bullshit why would you listen to anything a crossfit person says LOL
  • Like 2