Sign in to follow this  

RC valve cable routing? Look

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1408602930.044997.jpg

Behind the rad hose?

In front?

The stupid way I have it now!?

Factory service manual says "route RC cables correctly". With no picture etc of the upper cable area. Fml

Edited by MotoGuido

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThumper Talk1408602930.044997.jpg

Behind the rad hose?

In front?

The stupid way I have it now!?

Factory service manual says "route RC cables correctly". With no picture etc of the upper cable area. Fml

I'm sure that the coolant hose does not go in between the cables.  I will take a pic of mine this afternoon and post it if no one else answers before I wake up.

This is not perfect, I basicly took a crop of the blowup of my 03 I posted the other day.  I can't see exactly where the coolant line is but I it is not in between the cables.  In fact I don't even see the line anywhere around the cables, I am wondering why yours is hanging so low.

routing_zpsdac9e0d0.png

This is not perfect, I basicly took a crop of the blowup of my 03 I posted the other day. I can't see exactly where the coolant line is but I it is not in between the cables. In fact I don't even see the line anywhere around the cables, I am wondering why yours is hanging so low.

routing_zpsdac9e0d0.png

Thanks it's just no shroud on mine why it looks that way. Way too late I was losing it last night lol.

Looks behind which makes sense.

I'm still stumped on adjusting the damn things though

Edited by MotoGuido

I'm thinking it is about time for your 265 ride report ;)

Lol the ride report is that I got a gasket for an '05. Called and told them so they overnight end me a new one. So it shows up Saturday...... It's an 05-07 fml that's the same as you know. They overnighted me another today so we'll see if I can have her done and get to the Wednesday track prep night here.