Sign in to follow this  

Excited!

Pretty excited to pick up my new cr125 this weekend. First 2-Stroke that i can call mine!

Do you have a 125 two stroke and love it to death?

Yes I do, unfortunately it is going up for sale.  I am going to be really sad to see it go.  Check my garage for pics.

Yes I do, unfortunately it is going up for sale. I am going to be really sad to see it go. Check my garage for pics.

i cant check garages, what year is it?

not the best pic, it was pretty dirty here.  I think we had gone on a ride and I hadn't washed it. It's a 94 with 95+ plastic conversion with the 95 team Honda graphics kit.  144cc big bore kit from Eric Gorr with his "mo betta" porting. 

20130815_115018_zps0zaeuvww.jpg

Edited by frdbtr
  • Like 2

not the best pic, it was pretty dirty here. I think we had gone on a ride and I hadn't washed it. It's a 94 with 95+ plastic conversion with the 95 team Honda graphics kit. 144cc big bore kit from Eric Gorr with his "mo betta" porting.

20130815_115018_zps0zaeuvww.jpg

wow that looks nice. are you selling it for a different bike?

Have a '99 KX125. I hate it because I can't ride it fast due to the fact of if I wreck I'll be stuck on a trail or track because it has no radiator shrouds. Other than that, it's still a piece but I like it.

• Like 1

Have a '99 KX125. I hate it because I can't ride it fast due to the fact of if I wreck I'll be stuck on a trail or track because it has no radiator shrouds. Other than that, it's still a piece but I like it.

couldn't you get new shrouds?

• Like 1

couldn't you get new shrouds?

I have to buy a new gas tank because the left side radiator shroud bolt is stripped and stuck in the gas tank. I can't afford it. Especially not when the bike isn't even running right mechanically. 

I have to buy a new gas tank because the left side radiator shroud bolt is stripped and stuck in the gas tank. I can't afford it. Especially not when the bike isn't even running right mechanically. 

Been there, and with a little JB Weld I was able to lock the tank bolt in place to keep it from spinning. It's worth a try and cheap also. Just an idea.

• Like 1

Been there, and with a little JB Weld I was able to lock the tank bolt in place to keep it from spinning. It's worth a try and cheap also. Just an idea.

Only problem is I can't get the bolt out. I've tried prying it, pulling it, spraying it with WD-40, etc. nothing worked. Lol

Only problem is I can't get the bolt out. I've tried prying it, pulling it, spraying it with WD-40, etc. nothing worked. Lol

Sorry about that, I was thinking the nut that is imbedded into the tank. I aint too darn smart these day's, lol .

• Like 1

Sorry about that, I was thinking the nut that is imbedded into the tank. I aint too darn smart these day's, lol .

That's what my dad said it most likely was. Lol I ride it pretty hard on the track but I try to take it easy on trails. 

• Like 1