Sign in to follow this  

Washington Stolen Gas Gas in Seattle

Thanks Guys!

We have video of a white van and we are trying to see if the video company can enhance the plate. Fingers crossed

If I had to bet, I would say they thought it was a Honda and had NO idea it was a Gas Gas. I already have everyone from Washington border to So Cal and everywhere in between keeping an eye out.
Edited by iamovru aka mvertoch

dang, sorry to hear that Mark.  Thieves, argg....

May sound paranoid but if I have a shifty lookin vehicle behind me on my last road home. I'll pull off let em by, or go past my driveway turn around and come back.   My niece dated a car thievin' ethnic gang banger, that's what they'd do , follow you home.

Edited by highmarker
  • Like 1

Hey All, These are the pictures we have so far of the white Chevrolet of GMC van. I realize that it looks like every other white van out there, but there is one slight difference.It has no windows on the drivers side, but it does on the passenger side. It was a white male driving it and he was wearing a purple shirt and tan pants and boots. We have video of him that we are working on getting. Thanks again.....Marc

bikestolen_01_01_20140821_041659_zps0c95

bikestolen_01_01_20140821_041815_zpse894

bikestolen_01_01_20140821_041659_zps0c95[/urlbikestolen_01_01_20140821_041819_zps8cbe]

drove in, loaded the bike by himself and drove out in 72 seconds? seems kinda fast?

I could do it that fast. You wouldn't tie it down, throw it in shut the door and drive off. Stop around the block to turn off the gas and get it kind of upright.

Hey All, These are the pictures we have so far of the white Chevrolet of GMC van. I realize that it looks like every other white van out there, but there is one slight difference.It has no windows on the drivers side, but it does on the passenger side. It was a white male driving it and he was wearing a purple shirt and tan pants and boots. We have video of him that we are working on getting. Thanks again.....Marc

don't tell the cops when you figure out who it is.....chop off a limb

Edited by Slackkinhard
  • Like 2

drove in, loaded the bike by himself and drove out in 72 seconds?  seems kinda fast?

Hey Bill

It was actually done over about 10-15 minutes. He drove down first and cut the cables and then drove the van out and parked it next door. Then we have video of him walking down the ramp and putting gloves on. Then pushing the bike up the ramp and into the lot next door. 

don't tell the cops when you figure out who it is.....chop off a limb

He should really hope they find him first.......

• Like 2