Sign in to follow this  

Can you critique my drz riding video ..

yes im kindof showboating alittle sorry, but im having fun trying to film some of my riding .. and it puts to rest the comments i even get from people i know and work with that i never ride the thing lol .. hope you can enjoy, its long, get some popcorn and 'ride with me' ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpYXwZID9-U

• Like 3

Hmm...  very disapointing that you went around the mud and did not go straight through it at high speeds like you are supposed to  :naughty:  :D

Next time blast through the mud,  do the right thing.   :smirk:

• Like 6

Hmm...  very disapointing that you went around the mud and did not go straight through it at high speeds like you are supposed to  :naughty:  :D

Yeah watch the mythbusters episode on riding a dirtbike across a lake.
  • Like 3

No offense but I lost interest after a minute and a half and you hadn't gone anywhere yet. 45 minutes of video is way too long, some of us have very short attention spans :lol: next time cut it down to the most interesting parts and try to keep it to 3-5 minutes.

• Like 4

lameeeee

i dont think you made it out of 3rd gear. and i never heard wot jajajajajaaja

Edited by 707LAKE
  • Like 3

If I ever rode that slow I would be bored out of my skull.  Sorry man but no one wants to see 45 minutes of fire roads at 30 miles an hour or less.

Did you even break traction once around any corner.  LOL.

No offense as everyone has different riding abilities and a different sense of what gnarly is. As long you enjoy that's all that matters.

On a scale of 1-11 yours was a 2 in riding difficulty and terrain.

It goes to 11!

Look up some single track videos on you tube and expand your horizons.

You did open the can of worms by the way when you asked for a critique.

• Like 3

Everyhing that guy ^^^^^^said and Definitely cut the commentary. Music generally goes with riding videos. I can't believe some of the stuff you said and I just jumped through it.

If you were trying to do the two things you mentioned in you post (showboat and put to rest comments that you don't ride) Sorry but you failed.

• Like 1

ha .. you dont realize how compulsive i am when it comes to keeping my bike clean .. the people that mow their lawns with a pair of nail clippers and a ruler arnt near to my level .. .. but also on a more real level in my younger days ive had them get out of sorts and slingshot me into the trees doing that .. im not young enough to absorb that kind of punishment anymore lol ..

• Like 1

Yeah watch the mythbusters episode on riding a dirtbike across a lake.

you know, that actually works in an old car :D .. hit those bogs at about 80 and skeets right across them ..

No offense but I lost interest after a minute and a half and you hadn't gone anywhere yet. 45 minutes of video is way too long, some of us have very short attention spans :lol: next time cut it down to the most interesting parts and try to keep it to 3-5 minutes.

point noted .. i'll keep the long all-inclusive rides for my own rehearsing ..

lameeeee

i dont think you made it out of 3rd gear. and i never heard wot jajajajajaaja

oh its geared low, and it wouldnt have lasted 14 years if i killed it everytime i rode ..  but you know, constructive criticism is a good thing so i know where im at with things .. just dont let me blow you away on your own trail sometime haha ..

If I ever rode that slow I would be bored out of my skull.  Sorry man but no one wants to see 45 minutes of fire roads at 30 miles an hour or less.

Did you even break traction once around any corner.  LOL.

No offense as everyone has different riding abilities and a different sense of what gnarly is. As long you enjoy that's all that matters.

On a scale of 1-11 yours was a 2 in riding difficulty and terrain.

It goes to 11!

Look up some single track videos on you tube and expand your horizons.

You did open the can of worms by the way when you asked for a critique.

oh im good, i knew more or less what was coming .. you have to realize im probably older than your dad, i started riding dirt in about '74 .... i dont take chances anymore with my body or my bike

Everyhing that guy ^^^^^^said and Definitely cut the commentary. Music generally goes with riding videos. I can't believe some of the stuff you said and I just jumped through it.

If you were trying to do the two things you mentioned in you post (showboat and put to rest comments that you don't ride) Sorry but you failed.

i can agree that the commentary probably wasnt that great .. i talk to myself alot to though .. its hard not to .. as far as riding goes, im betting i got more miles in the saddle than you ;)

• Like 1

ha .. you dont realize how compulsive i am when it comes to keeping my bike clean .. the people that mow their lawns with a pair of nail clippers and a ruler arnt near to my level .. .. but also on a more real level in my younger days ive had them get out of sorts and slingshot me into the trees doing that .. im not young enough to absorb that kind of punishment anymore lol ..

I hear ya   :thumbsup:

I wish i had forest roads out here that go for miles and miles,  we do have em,  but most are closed due to wild fires or just government closures,  must be nice to be able to ride off road for miles and miles. 

• Like 1

Looked like a fun ride cowpie. Get some buddies to ride with you man!

Good vid.

• Like 1

oh its geared low, and it wouldnt have lasted 14 years if i killed it everytime i rode ..  but you know, constructive criticism is a good thing so i know where im at with things .. just dont let me blow you away on your own trail sometime haha ..

lol..you high?

• Like 2

oh im good, i knew more or less what was coming .. you have to realize im probably older than your dad, i started riding dirt in about '74 .... i dont take chances anymore with my body or my bike

Yawn... well the good part is that things are quite green in Fla.

I was going to give you a polite critique seeing how you are an older rider but according to your profile you are 28???  The internet, as in life is full of people that are full of ...it.

IF you've been riding dirt since '74, I would reckon that you were at least my age.

Again yawn. Edit, cut the commentary, show some elevation change and ride some trails. Maybe you did but I wasn't going to use my MB's waiting to find out.

Mate , you rode great and we appreciate you sharing your ride.... :thumbsup:

but to be honest it would have been nice if you could have mixed it up a tad with some tighter trails or something...

I think you would find it a little more rewarding to challenge yourself with some variable riding terrain ...

BTW...I reckon you handled the mud obstacles well...the last thing you want to do is the hero thing and put yourself on the deck, riding by yourself requires some safety strategy ...

Edited by Craig-o
  • Like 2