2009 ktm 65 fouling plugs.

Thanks to both u guys,came off a kx 65 and starting to have some problems with the Ktm already, the little kx was a reliable platform and I miss it. So does my boy, he wants it back. I should have listened, I was warned about the Ktm, everyone said you'll be faster on the Ktm, he was just as fast on the kx. I've already sunk some decent amount of money into the Ktm, for repairs, the kx hardly needed anything.

Thanks to both u guys,came off a kx 65 and starting to have some problems with the Ktm already, the little kx was a reliable platform and I miss it. So does my boy, he wants it back. I should have listened, I was warned about the Ktm, everyone said you'll be faster on the Ktm, he was just as fast on the kx. I've already sunk some decent amount of money into the Ktm, for repairs, the kx hardly needed anything.

It's not a bike problem, it's a maintenance problem.  You bought a used bike & are blaming the bike for issues?  Tear down to frame & go through each piece.................................The KX is fast as long as you never leave the ground..............

I don't quite remember, but my bud owns a bike repair shop, and he told me it was great, he's a very good mechanic. I'll ask him again, and post it. But the bike runs strong, for a while, then will foul the plug, I'll put a new plug in and it's running great again. I think if compression wAs the issue it wouldn't rum so good. The jetting is also set up to recommendations, for the pro circuit pipe and silencer, and vforce reeds.

• 2 weeks later...