Sign in to follow this  

Is there an oem chain roller for sale online?

I need a new one but cant seem to find any. Figured might as well stick with oem was going to try and get the bolt washer and guard thing that comes with it my chain ate through the rubber and metal around the bolt figured might as well get all new. Or if not oem another brand or something you guys prefer thanks for any and all replies

Thanks a ton for the link I never would have thought it was in the frame category. But I honestly dont even recall ever seeing a bottom roller only my top one that was eaten through. It only ate through half of it and the metal around the bolt so idk im guessing for some reason the roller didnt do its job and roll. Oh well new one should def help a ton! Thanks!

I need a new one but cant seem to find any. Figured might as well stick with oem was going to try and get the bolt washer and guard thing that comes with it my chain ate through the rubber and metal around the bolt figured might as well get all new. Or if not oem another brand or something you guys prefer thanks for any and all replies

SPACER  () 09180-08215  $3.89
WASHER THRUST  ()  08211-08201 $2.18
BOLT, CHAIN ROL  ()  09103-08083 $3.46
ROLLER,CHAIN CO  ()  43911-13E00 $17.77