Sign in to follow this  

California Best bike you ever owned, rode or own now ?

Just like the title says, I figured it would be cool to heir some of the story's about some of the bikes that you have had the pleasure to own, ride or still have. :ride:  Let it Rip guys !!

Edited by 5th Gear Hog

2002 Kawasaki KDX 200. You could drop this thing off mountain and pick her up and she would fire right up. Super reliable. ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1408675060.012126.jpg

I like crate bikes :lol:

ktm_300_stripped.jpg

Not sure I like the graffics, too much where the knee pads hit.

My current 06 crf 250 is the first bike I've liked enough to keep for more then a season. Not sure I like the handling as much as friends cr125. But it's getting there.

2006 KTM 450 EXC, happy button, plush suspension, bottom end grunt.....I loved my Jenny.

The 530 is angry all the time, from idle on up.....

• Like 1

My current bike is a 2012 Beta 520RS. Best riding bike I have ever owned. My ass likes my previous 93XR600 a lot better.

First bike was an old dual shock XL250S. Not the best handling bike, but I put a lot of miles on that bike. Then a XR500. Put around 100k miles on these old Jonas.

I have owned several bikes over the years and rode several others. My favorite thus far is my 2009 WR450. By far the most versatile bike I've ever rode and takes me everywhere I want to go.

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1408686366.816082.jpg

2016 300 XCW . . . for now the 2007 250 XCW.

Edited by schmo