06 450x valve replacment

hi there got an 06 450x in need of some work need new valves all the way around im in colorado but will to ship it out if needed any names out there that can do this for me always had 2 strokes not able to work on the 4 stroke thanks for any feed back

There are a couple of shops that do good jobs on unicam heads. Big bore thumpers (haven't used them, but heard good things) and one shop that I used is zforce racing in Illinois. Make sure that they cut seats with a serdi valve machine or something similiar. I used Zforce racing when I needed the valve seats cut when I was changing over from the zero'ed out valves on my 05 450R and Tim did a hell of a job with the valves, did a mild port job and it was a ton less expensive then what I was expecting. Both shops can be found by google and I think that big bore thumpers is a site sponsor, so that may help a bit.

• Like 2

I sent mine to AS...it wasn't cheap, it was more than I wanted to spend, if I had to do it again, I'd still send it to AS but I'd lie to myself about the cost! In other words, they did a super job and I highly recommend them

AS racing has PROVEN reliability, and PROVEN customer service...you will have to call them for the price as I don't work there and I get nothing for recommending them. Anyone can do a valve job, few can get it right...these bikes NEED them done right, AS does them right...the other guys?? Who knows?

• Like 1

Bigborethumpers.com is world famous APE. We have been in the game nearly 50 years. Id say we are proven as well. If that is what you are questioning MrRong.

Congrats on being In the game for nearly 50yrs...I do know world famous places don't need to remind people they are world famous, their products, services and customers speak for them.

• Like 1