Sign in to follow this  

Washington KOMO 4 is doing the story on Sunday about my stolen Gas Gas!

As a fellow GasGas rider, this might make people believe us when we tell the its a real manufacturer from Spain. 6pm or 11pm?

Edited by Russhole

So did they contact you? Just curious why they decided to cover this

I emailed them and KING5 and KOMO got back to me.

sorry you had this happen. I had almost exact same thing happen. Got to see the thieves on black and white surveillance camera the next day. Wanted to kill them

Month later state patrol called me, I guess a stater was bored sitting somewhere waiting for someone to show. So he started punching in numbers for plates where he was parked, Stolen, stolen, stolen. Turns out this house at the end of a could de sac was a major meth heads house and his deal was to steal cars/ motorcycles to fund his habit. Then the dickheads at the towing company that had it told me I had to pick bike up that day or they would charge me some crazy amount like $400/ day or something like that. Hate those jerks. Talk about pouring salt in the wound

Wondering if that orange part on top of the van above the drivers head is unique enough to associate with a specific local business? If it's a company vehicle that may lead to an employer who could ID the thief.

Wondering if that orange part on top of the van above the drivers head is unique enough to associate with a specific local business? If it's a company vehicle that may lead to an employer who could ID the thief.

We thought about that also, but I wonder if it is just a prop to show its a service vehicle ?? Or act like it is

We thought about that also, but I wonder if it is just a prop to show its a service vehicle ?? Or act like it is

Just a amber warning light - not much uniqueness....hope you got a license plate number for a lead.

KOMO 4 Seattle will be here about 5pm to interview me. It will be on at 11pm tonight, I am getting bump by the soapbox derby downtown :( Cant catch a break ;) I will see if I can post video at somepoint.

Thanks again for all the help and support

Marc