Sign in to follow this  

Phds

Hey. So I found a set of phds bar mounts that I had on my KTM. I thought I sold them with the 350 but I was wrong. What's the best way to put them on? Is purchasing a set of XTrig clamps the only way?

Hey. So I found a set of phds bar mounts that I had on my KTM. I thought I sold them with the 350 but I was wrong. What's the best way to put them on? Is purchasing a set of XTrig clamps the only way?

I can't say for sure, but I saw a set of Kites with the pds mounts.  I beleive I saw it here somewhere in a build thread quite a while back.

• Like 1

Cool Gary thanks. What did I miss guys??? Haven't checked in lately!

I will tell ya Mike what you missed. Putting Yamaha swingarm decals on our Suzuki made them get better traction using Honda rad shrouds made them run cooler. And putting the master link in backwards yielded 4 more horse power. Last but least don't give your male dog monster energy drinks. I did and darn guy got pregnant..
  • Like 1

I will tell ya Mike what you missed. Putting Yamaha swingarm decals on our Suzuki made them get better traction using Honda rad shrouds made them run cooler. And putting the master link in backwards yielded 4 more horse power. Last but least don't give your male dog monster energy drinks. I did and darn guy got pregnant..

Lmao. Funniest post I've read in a while! My sweet tea def just came out of my nose when I read the last line. Edited by BDubb106