Where do you order all your parts

Motorsport, Chaparral, Flee-bay, Amazon and local dealer, ( any order) get 10% off at local dealer but local is a 60 mile round trip hard to beat free shipping at other places, chaparral beat Local dealer by 40 bucks on a my last set of tires with free shipping, (to NH) I know I should support the local dealer but it is hard to sometimes..

Got thinking so went and checked.

I've ordered a few things from http://www.motosport.com/home (not motorsport) through their Amazon storefront:  http://www.amazon.com/gp/node/index.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=A326NK1SJSXOX7&merchant=A326NK1SJSXOX7&redirect=true

Transactions went perfectly.

Edited by SpunBearing

My local Honda dealer for most everything. They give anything I get at cost + 10%. On OEM Honda parts that comes to about 40-45% off. Everything else is about 30-35% off. Tire prices are not so good since their not a high volume tire buyer.

I use BikeBandit because I live in canada and I cant get free shipping and there shipping rates are flat and resonable for large orders $40 for a shipment although the shipping did take a while as they had to cross ship some items and it got held for 3 days somewhere in 'merica. I also head to Royal for tires (cant have them shipped to Canada because i dont $/^&*!@ know, tire import regulation or some bull) and odds and ends but not there often as i dont go to the city very much.

Edited by dirt1080
  • Like 1

Partzilla if I'm willing to wait up to a week for the parts just to ship (have saved 30-50% on OEM), otherwise RMATVMC lately after reading somewhere about their involvement in off-road. I've ordered from Chapmoto too.

• Like 1

Big OEM stiff comes from partzilla. I save huge vs the dealer even after shipping. It's a joke really. My dealer says I get 10% off after spending $1000 in a year. Partzilla is a good 35% less on everything ha.

Little OEM stuff The dealer.

Maintenance items the dealer and canadasmotorcycle

Aftermarket. Where ever it's the cheapest.