Race around the lake is coming back....

Yeah it's Castaic.  It stays on the west side of the lower lake. I wish they could use all the trails above the upper lake. They could make it a world class event.

yea I heard sombody cut a couple in.  LOL

• Like 1

There's a lake Casitas near me, wondered if it was there or not. They've had events before there motorcycle related. Pretty sure it's Castaic though.

the only thing there had at Casitas was the HA defense fund with some freestyle wanna bes.

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Yeah, that cost is ridiculous. The Gorman gp is fun. I'm not sure how it is for a 12 yo. But it's usually run well. If I wasn't working I'd be going to Gorman....

Ratl was a 1 time deal. Way too expensive and the course doesn't justify the cost. Someone on another forum pointed out its basically a years paycheck rolled in to one day for one guy....

Was thinking of letting my son (12) race this. $75 registration, $15 gate fee for him, $15 transponder, $50 gate fee for my wife and I. $155 for 1 race, seems pricy considering he can do a gp at gorman the same day for $58

This is why people don't do more of the GP's....lots of $, not much racing.

Here's an interesting situation...

The winner of the women's race was formerly a man. 2nd place and 3rd were women. 4th was formerly male too.

The winner is about 6'3". Is it fair for a tg to compete against women? Do they need to have another class for tg's?

• Like 2