CROWN THE NEW KING......

Who's ready to see a new king of motocross be crowned for 2014? All hail King KRoc.....! 

Sorry......Dung fans but unless a tragedy hits today in Utah, the fat chick is singin'...... This will be all the Moto GP guys talk about for some time now. How a young German kid came to the States from the GP's and took away our beloved American AMA MX title. 

He earned it!  :ride:

• Like 2

I was talking about the race with my kid this morning. She thinks Dungey will go 1-1 and I told her it doesn't matter

Like Husky said, Kenny will be crowned

Not if KR gets taken out in a first turn pileup.

I hope we have clean racing. No lapper, pileup, or DNF crap.

And the new King is KTM. Suck it Big4!

That is a done deal. Let the last two motos happen!

Edited by Kev_XR
  • Like 1

I hate this track.  Man-made and they can only get a 1:44 lap time out of it?  come on people, it's the worst "outdoor" track in the country.  Should not be racing here.

They can get easily more than that. MMp is huge, could build 1 that averaged over 3 if they wanted easily. Last years layout went a little over 2 minutes and still had bitching in here. You don't hear the riders bitching too much though. MMP has more elevation change than Freestone ever had, that place was dead flat except for the man made stuff. No bitching about that place, except every rider who had to endure the 105+ temps.