Sign in to follow this  

RS2 on a 2014 SM

I've been looking at picking up an aftermarket exhaust and I am leaning towards the Yoshi RS2. Most websites says it wont work with my 2014. Can you guys let me know if I should purchase / it will work or will it be a waste of my time? Thanks in advance.

Edited by throttlegod16

It'll fit.

Most websites haven't updated the years of fit.

The DRZ400SM remains basically unchanged since 2005?

Thanks for the replies!! When I had my year/make/model plugged into revzilla with the rs2 pulled up it said it wouldnt work, thus the reason for the post. I figured it would work but wanted to make sure before dropping $500. 

I have a 2008 SM, and an RS2 full comp, I like it. I've been thinking about switching it for the RS4 dual exhaust setup though, it sounds so awesome.

Then again, I also like to do a bit of light offroading, and I would be afraid of falling over and damaging them, lol.

Edited by atarijedi

Those are two different exhausts thats why the price is so different. The amazon offroad rs2 exhaust is for a honda xr50

Hey guys,

Will this fit my 2014?

http://www.amazon.com/Yoshimura-RS-2-Comp-Series-Full-System/dp/B001AWK9FS#productDetails

I was about to order off revzilla but found this one and its way cheaper, wondering why that is.

Edited by sdhydro

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001AI1EY2/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?creative=395109&creativeASIN=B001AI1EY2&linkCode=df0&ref_=asc_df_B001AI1EY23321810&smid=A2KGOPCQK5LP0X&tag=pgmp-89-100-20

Says not legal for sale in california though but seems like a good price and free shipping. You can try and see what happens. Im not too familiar with rs2 pricing I went with the mrd instead.

Edited by sdhydro

Yoshi pipes are labelled (FOR CLOSED COMPETITION ONLY), in big letters all over the box.

Haha. Everyone with a DRZ runs yoshi pipes (pretty much).

Did you not check to see what bikes that pipe is for?

"

This Item Fits the Following Applications:
2004-2009 Honda CRF50F
2000-2003 Honda XR50R

"

Hence the $236 price tag.

RS-2 is the class or design of the pipe, it's not the model number.

Edited by Stuwy123

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001AI1EY2/ref=redir_mdp_mobile?creative=395109&creativeASIN=B001AI1EY2&linkCode=df0&ref_=asc_df_B001AI1EY23321810&smid=A2KGOPCQK5LP0X&tag=pgmp-89-100-20

Says not legal for sale in california though but seems like a good price and free shipping. You can try and see what happens. Im not too familiar with rs2 pricing I went with the mrd instead.

Almost nothing is street legal in California,  lol