Sign in to follow this  

'93 CR125 and travelling long (40km) distance to the wood?

Hello everyone,

I'm newbie to the forum, so please go easy on me. Currently I have a 93 cr125 and on weekend my friend picks me up to the trail by his truck (40km away). But now he's moving away, so I have to go there by myself (I have no car -> pff me). So any advice should I go for it, or change to a 250 :( There is a '87 cr250, but I don't really like it since I have to do some mods (at least change the front fork to USD I think)...

So if you have any advice for me, please help. I really love the 125s since it fits me - light and enough power.

Best regards,

Dan

As in ride the cr from house to trails?

Edited by davidhar

Hello everyone,

I'm newbie to the forum, so please go easy on me. Currently I have a 93 cr125 and on weekend my friend picks me up to the trail by his truck (40km away). But now he's moving away, so I have to go there by myself (I have no car -> pff me). So any advice should I go for it, or change to a 250 :( There is a '87 cr250, but I don't really like it since I have to do some mods (at least change the front fork to USD I think)...

So if you have any advice for me, please help. I really love the 125s since it fits me - light and enough power.

Best regards,

Dan

if your trail riding conventional forks are better

what speeds are you doing?

could you make friends with some one who has a trailer?

As in ride the cr from house to trails?

yes, it's around 40kms from my house to the trials :(

if your trail riding conventional forks are better

what speeds are you doing?

could you make friends with some one who has a trailer?

I'm always at 50 60 kmh when need to go on road. My tires are 70 off 30 on. I know a guy but he often have 3 bikes - his and 2 other friends of him - on his trailer (lol). So should I go for the 87 250?

I'm always at 50 60 kmh when need to go on road. My tires are 70 off 30 on. I know a guy but he often have 3 bikes - his and 2 other friends of him - on his trailer (lol). So should I go for the 87 250?

ya but id try for a 90s bike at least

Thanks for the response, Ben. I will try to look for a 250 now I think...

• Like 1

ya but id try for a 90s bike at least

btw, I heard a lot about cr250 EVO, so what does the EVO stand for :D