Sign in to follow this  

Aprilia Dorsoduro 740

If you want to get a new bike , Test Ride more Models , the 750 is good but there are Many Great bikes out there .

It's a used 2009. They are asking about 5500 for it. They want to give me 1600 for the trade in value... That's ridiculous.

It's a used 2009. They are asking about 5500 for it. They want to give me 1600 for the trade in value... That's ridiculous.

Check out the Aprilia forums .. See what issues they can have .

Edited by ITS CHOOKEN

Its a nice bike,  nice mods,  i personally do not like that headlight mod,  and would rather have the stock headlight shorud( mention that it comes with the bike in the ad,  amongst other stock parts if you have them),  i think you should be able to get $4+ K for your bike easily,  GLWS,  pics of the new bike when you get it. 

Very Tidy bike and should sell easy based on appearance..The local guys should be able to advise on the pricing......

I would say it be a bit high for Australian market..Your going to get about the same money if it was a tidy stocker....

I see lots of spent on extras, perhaps think about removing them and selling the good bits separately.....

You should put it in the TT Classifieds as well as c/list....

Edited by Craig-o

If you want to get a new bike , Test Ride more Models , the 750 is good but there are Many Great bikes out there .

This!

Nice looking drz also.  Where Im at you might find someone to pay 5k, but I'd say they would have to know the drz.  Even then its craigslist, you never offer the listing the price.  Best of luck with the new bike search.

• Like 1

Aprilias are nice if you have a good dealer relatively close.  Everyone I've known that has had then has had numerous problems.  If you're looking for a naked twin, you might also want to try the SV650N.  You can get it much cheaper than the Ape.  They are a blast to ride, reliable, easy to work on, and they are only down about 7-8 hp compared to the Aprilia.  The aftermarket can take care of that disadvantage pretty easily too.