Sign in to follow this  

Dualsport control options?

Running out of room on my handlebars and looking for some ideas or pics of of what others have done for the dual sport controls.

I think sickass has some options for turn signal bar mounts.

Looking more for either compact dualsport controls. Or a different setup that doesn't mount to the bars. My BD controls take up too much room on the bars. Just wanted to see what others have done who also ran out of room?

It's all on one switch now isn't it? What all do you have on your bars? You can try a clutch perch that also has a threaded hole for a mirror. That might save a little bit depending on what you have now.

Looking more for either compact dualsport controls. Or a different setup that doesn't mount to the bars. My BD controls take up too much room on the bars. Just wanted to see what others have done who also ran out of room?

Almost makes you wish they went back to the old renthal cross bars.

The more functions on one switch the better, even then the bars can fill up fast.  I use a cheap tusk switch hi/low, turn sig, horn on same switch. Relocated my map switch (ktm) on the hard boot fitting coming off the clutch res.  Mirrors mounted to the bark busters.  There are things you need to be able to reach , like signals, estart, hi low, kill sw easlly with your thumbs.  Stuff like grip heaters, master power, or other gadgets can be moved off the bars to make room.

• Like 1

Thanks for the link. I was searching and never found anything like that!