1w17 (I think) at Green Valley - Big Bear

1w17 - Anyone been on this lately?  Has this trail changed or has it always been like this for 11 miles?  We did this yesterday.  I farking hated it.

Not my video but where it starts seemed pretty much like it was throughout the trail.

Scared the shit out of me.

Mike

• Like 2

1w17 - Anyone been on this lately?  Has this trail changed or has it always been like this for 11 miles?  We did this yesterday.  I farking hated it.

Not my video but where it starts seemed pretty much like it was throughout the trail.

Scared the shit out of me.

Mike

That might as well been my video.. went with Blly and Derek

What I thought was odd is that it was the same trail rating as another one by Pinnacles, which was pretty easy. At least I think they were the same.

Only hard part was that rocky climb at the end. I flew right up it but it looked pretty tough from the top..
  • Like 1

I know the dude who took first in my class we used to be a lot closer in speed. He really stepped it up this year has been hauling beat me by 20 mins. If I had a perfect day I couldn't have closed that much of a gap. Guess it's my turn to step it up.

Aww comon mang, you didnt go off course following jacob agubright? Piss, or shit breaks? Cracked radiators? We need to work on the excuses

• Like 2

What or where is the difference between Redonda and Malcolm Smith?  Dirtopia shows 1w17 as Redonda Ridge, the trail head at the end (East) said something about Malcolm Smith.  I thought they were one and the same?

Edit: They are the same.  Thanks PM.

Edited by Mike Vaughan
  • Like 1