Did JS7 issue a press release for Utah?

Or did he just assume that we all know by now that he's a quitter and that we should have already known he wouldn't show up?

same thing I was thinking, I wish they would can him and get Someone else that wants a good ride.
  • Like 1

Or did he just assume that we all know by now that he's a quitter and that we should have already known he wouldn't show up?

Obviously the guy doesn't give 2  sh*ts about his fans or sponsors, but he wants everyone to buy his JS7 gear

How many bridges has he burned throughout his career, after he hangs it up do you think anyone will want him for anything?

• Like 2

I won't wear ANYTHING that is Stewart specific.

My first ever over the bars crash came when I was wearing the Stewart Replica pink gear in a relay moto race!

It's like JS7's spirit is infused into all of his apparel!  Or your bike saw the JS7 apparel, thought you were actually JS7, and bucked you off like all of his bikes do.

• Like 1

Some of you knuckle heads need to lighten up on the guy, his team wont let him race. 

And you know this because you have an insider on the team or just act like you do? 

Give it up man, you're a dying breed

• Like 3