Sign in to follow this  

Crf250x plastics fitting

I have a 2006 crf250x. I am planning on replacing all the plastics in the front half with either 2012 or 2013 plastics. I've already put a 2013 fender and number plate on and it looks great but now I need the tank shrouds. I want to know if the 2012 shrouds will fit on my stock tank or even better the updated 2013 shrouds . The 2012 holes look almost exactly the same as the stock shrouds but the 2013 are different. I am ready to do some modifications to make them fit if needed. Will post pics asap

How difficult was it to get the R front plate and fender to fit

it was very simple and easy. You have to drill two extra holes in the fender then the front two holes are left exposed and you can zip tie them together or have nuts and bolts running through them and the two holes on the bottom of the number plate to hold them together. Then I took of the front brake line holders and tucked the line behind the number plate then zip ties through the two holes in the top of the number plate and around the triple clamp. It makes the bike look really good. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

1410830409700.jpg

1410830424637.jpg

1410830434319.jpg