Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Where to find in-depth motocross articles?

Hello I am taking a rhetoric class this semester (yuck) and have to write a series of essays based on one subject. Well motocross is very interesting and I will actually enjoy writing about moto but I'm going to need some really in depth interviews or articles. Where do you find these?!?!

I would Start with the internet

Sure I can type in motocross articles and find a whole bunch of short choppy shallow articles. I want to know where the in-depth articulate highly informative and well written articles are. Thanks

Sure I can type in motocross articles and find a whole bunch of short choppy shallow articles. I want to know where the in-depth articulate highly informative and well written articles are. Thanks

You just looking to commit plagiarism?

• Like 1

You just looking to commit plagiarism?

As Meyer said, you must be one of them educated fellas. Actually, I will be writing a thorough rhetorical analysis of the article itself. To dumb it down for you, jackass, I am analyzing the article itself. In other words, not plagiarism. How edumucated are you?

Hello I am taking a rhetoric class this semester (yuck) and have to write a series of essays based on one subject. Well motocross is very interesting and I will actually enjoy writing about moto but I'm going to need some really in depth interviews or articles. Where do you find these?!?!

This place is full of rhetoric Cameron, start here! Seriously, I find most interviews in mx magazines to be pretty shallow. I can't think of any that really stand out that I've read lately. Try searching for guys who have a lot of history behind them rather than younger guys as they have more to draw from when they reply. An interview with someone like Tedesco would be more interesting than one with J Martin, in my opinion.

This place is full of rhetoric Cameron, start here! Seriously, I find most interviews in mx magazines to be pretty shallow. I can't think of any that really stand out that I've read lately. Try searching for guys who have a lot of history behind them rather than younger guys as they have more to draw from when they reply. An interview with someone like Tedesco would be more interesting than one with J Martin, in my opinion.

Thanks. That has been my only worry is that these guys aren't the most intellectual of human beings and can be pretty robotic like Poto sometimes

thanks! He's before my time so I never really watched him. Didnt think about doing the older guys.

Thats where the good shit is, you need printed atricles though right? What about the series "The Moto Inside the outdoors"?

Thats where the good shit is, you need printed atricles though right? What about the series "The Moto Inside the outdoors"?

printed would be so much better since I can annotate and refer back easily. Will check out that series later
  • Like 1

printed would be so much better since I can annotate and refer back easily. Will check out that series later

Youll want to watch it even if you dont do any papers on it  

This is the last time I help you with your homework without getting credit

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CCAQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2FWide-Open-A-Life-Supercross%2Fdp%2F0060537280&ei=KT_7U4uWK42ryASviIH4DQ&usg=AFQjCNG8mWfVj456QyG4mxfxCNuLbq7Wzg&bvm=bv.73612305,d.aWw

Edited by meyermetal

As Meyer said, you must be one of them educated fellas. Actually, I will be writing a thorough rhetorical analysis of the article itself. To dumb it down for you, jackass, I am analyzing the article itself. In other words, not plagiarism. How edumucated are you?

What the hell is a "thorough rhetorical analysis"???

Are we talking a book report on an article, or are you going to expose the subjects soul, go all Freud or Jung on his answers?

Just curious.

What the hell is a "thorough rhetorical analysis"???

Are we talking a book report on an article, or are you going to expose the subjects soul, go all Freud or Jung on his answers?

Just curious.

analyzing what and why the person is saying what they're saying. Why that person would word it that way yada yada yada. Go all Freud or Jung!

analyzing what and why the person is saying what they're saying. Why that person would word it that way yada yada yada. Go all Freud or Jung!

Then go check out http://pingerringer.com  Plenty of material in there that just makes most of us shake our heads. Your report is expected back in 2 weeks.  :D

• Like 1