Sign in to follow this  

California Dual Sport Riders In Huntington Beach

Just moved to the Huntington beach area North Tustin to be exact and looking for a few dual sport riders to show me where to ride in this area. The bike that I'm having shipped out here is a 450 KTM EXC so getting a plate shouldn't be to hard. I enjoy riding single track, but not sure if there is any around here. If you know of a good place to ride or a good group to join please let me know. 

Who you trying to kid... from Huntington Beach North Tustin is half way to Riverside ! :lol:

I think saying the OC would of been better. The only riding locally is Saddleback Mountain when the gates are open....and that is only with a plated bike.

Just moved to the Huntington beach area North Tustin to be exact and looking for a few dual sport riders to show me where to ride in this area. The bike that I'm having shipped out here is a 450 KTM EXC so getting a plate shouldn't be to hard. I enjoy riding single track, but not sure if there is any around here. If you know of a good place to ride or a good group to join please let me know. 

As Mr. Bing :goofy:  has posted, the closest riding would be to go up Silverado Canyon.  It's all fire road type riding, unless you accidently happen to take a side shoot MTB trail.  I would not condone that as they are way too much fun for most :smirk:   Ride up to the radio towers and then onto Ortega Hwy and grab some lunch at the biker bar....street bike biker bar but don't worry, they just look like they wanna rape you :eek:

Other offshoot is to head down towards the 15 Frwy and hit up Toms Farm for lunch.

• Like 1

Another great resource for Dual Sport riding that you might really enjoy is the California section of ADVRider.com.  Lots of Dualsport OC guys over there...  they have lots of action in your area.  And a few of them can hook you up on some great weed.  :lol:

Thanks for the info guys. My bike will get here in a few weeks, so then I will start finding these places. 

As Mr. Bing :goofy: has posted, the closest riding would be to go up Silverado Canyon. It's all fire road type riding, unless you accidently happen to take a side shoot MTB trail. I would not condone that as they are way too much fun for most :smirk: Ride up to the radio towers and then onto Ortega Hwy and grab some lunch at the biker bar....street bike biker bar but don't worry, they just look like they wanna rape you :eek:

Other offshoot is to head down towards the 15 Frwy and hit up Toms Farm for lunch.

My tires are pretty worn, down to DS level. Maybe I'll try this one weekend.

My tires are pretty worn, down to DS level. Maybe I'll try this one weekend.

Let me know and I'll tag along.
  • Like 1