Sign in to follow this  

Cheap footpegs

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/STEEL-FOOT-PEGS-FOOTPEGS-for-Kawasaki-KLX-400-Suzuki-RM-125-250-DRZ-400-DR-Z400/799921981.html

I installed them yesterday. Cheap way for wider pegs.  Even they don't have rubber, I think they reduced vibration a little bit. It is because they are bit heavier maybe. Or I just felt on this way.

Quality ?? Seems ok for this price. I used very similar pairs on my chinese for +20.000km with no problem. I trust them  :ride:

Only issue is they need a small modification to fit spring. I will try to take photos.

• Like 2

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/STEEL-FOOT-PEGS-FOOTPEGS-for-Kawasaki-KLX-400-Suzuki-RM-125-250-DRZ-400-DR-Z400/799921981.html

I installed them yesterday. Cheap way for wider pegs.  Even they don't have rubber, I think they reduced vibration a little bit. It is because they are bit heavier maybe. Or I just felt on this way.

Quality ?? Seems ok for this price. I used very similar pairs on my chinese for +20.000km with no problem. I trust them  :ride:

Only issue is they need a small modification to fit spring. I will try to take photos.

Damn, got be worth a shot at that price...My RHS peg is pretty average from a previous "Get Off" so what the hell, I am going to grab em and give'em a go...

Nice find Syanur.... :thumbsup:

Edited by Craig-o
  • Like 1

Only cost less than $24 :applause:

If you are not stuck with "view" too much these are really worth to try. First, more user friendly(wider). And they seems better/nice than stocks. Stocks are sooo,,, feeble  :thumbsdn:

How well/good are these(rhk) I don't know but they will cost me 130+48(what a shipping) = ~$180 .... They have no chance  :smashpc:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUSUZKI-DRZ400-RHK-PURSUIT-FOOTPEGS-BLACK-00-12-/181150630327

Or other brands,,, between shipping, they cost me at least +$100. Which is really meaningless.

• Like 1

I've been running the cheap ones for over a year now. They work great. I got them on ebay for $14. Not sure why the price went up. I was pleasantly surprised that they work so good even taking 40ft jumps.

• Like 1

I've been running those pegs for about a year now.

I got them for like $14 on amazon.

They are solid and have taken a beating from a few wipeouts.

They don't come with a spring (or at least mine didn't), so I had to bend the stock spring.

Took a bit of work with a hammer and two sets of pliers.

They are wider than stock so they are a big improvement over stock.

• Like 1

Do these come with the bolt to mount them onto the frame? i noticed the other day that my bike was clearly dropped by the P.O and that my peg has bent backwards slightly and the bolt itself is also bent which would need to be cut in order to remove them. And to be quite honest i cba buying some expencive brand foot pegs to only drop the bike and brake/bend them....

Do these come with the bolt to mount them onto the frame? i noticed the other day that my bike was clearly dropped by the P.O and that my peg has bent backwards slightly and the bolt itself is also bent which would need to be cut in order to remove them. And to be quite honest i cba buying some expencive brand foot pegs to only drop the bike and brake/bend them....

Sorry but they don't. They come as only pegs like shown on the link, not bolt, no spring, no washer. And I don't think expensive ones come with bolts or spring. 

Hope you don't give harm to connection of pegs while removing.