Sign in to follow this  

Getting closer and closer to having a brand new.. Old rm

Didn't have as much time as I would have liked this weekend, but definitely getting closer and closer to buttoning up this project and kicking her over for the first time.

2014-08-25 07.07.38.jpg

• Like 2

That's looking fantastic. Waiting on parts or just need the time to put it back together?

Didn't have as much time as I would have liked this weekend, but definitely getting closer and closer to buttoning up this project and kicking her over for the first time.

That's looking fantastic. Waiting on parts or just need the time to put it back together?

Actually a little of both. Still waiting om the boyessen rad valve, rear brake pads, chain and sprockets, and new seat foam to come in. I actually did an inventory and was thinking the I found a part on the bike that was going to have to be rebuilt/replaced......the seat base!!!! Then upon further inspection, the seat bracket where it attaches to the subframe was cracked, even the seat base ended some tlc......officially can't think of a part on this bike not repaired,replaced, or needed some serious tlc.