Sign in to follow this  

1979 KTM 420 MC80

Our farm was "host" to a small AHMRA race this weekend. Saturday x-country, Sunday Moto.

Watching those guys and listening to their stories was the kick in the tail I needed to get moving again. At least try too. Series of life events made riding a risk not worth taking. BUT I'm not the only one experiencing life! And these guys ALL have dealt with it and made me realize there is life after fast! And there is fun to be had at what ever level you can participate. So rather than leaving the life passion behind, I hope to re-engage..... Here is the first trail ride..... (They brought one of our riding spots back to life....and when they were done...I went for a trail ride)

(And we are hosting the North East Husqvarna Gathering yet again on the farm. It's been organized by Joe Chod & Norman Foley. I'm hoping to have that KTM in a better place. Also ANY Two Shock, No Disk Brake motorcycle from the 1970's & 80's is welcome, but rather see the newer motorcycles be of Husqvarna Origins.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpvTle-HbnY&list=UUD9l4lTAtiosSJnuxcXxdcg

Awesome! I wish I were your neighbor. Definitely show off what you do with it.

Aging is a bitch, but you can't let it hold you back. Glad you got the spark inside. If you give up on what you love, you just die inside. Get a kidney belt :lol: Serious, it makes a world of difference. I even wear one commuting. And I ride every day all year down to 25F as long as the roads are dry.

Edited by knudsen