Cr 125 af build

nice I was thinking of doing the same, if you don't mind me asking how much did you get for the motor?

have a guy who does it for me. It's 5,000 for the conversion. He buys the bike and keeps the motor. So for 5k you get the new style frame with it all converted

Such AF builds are awesome to ride! I have one too with a Mugen kit...although that cylinder is 24 years old it is still competitive with todays offerings and so much fun to ride ?

9426047325_907dda07b6_c.jpgRot-813-Li

9659291501_db6e0aaedf_c.jpgMXGutenswil13-6

Here's a lap of a race i had just yesterday over here in Switzerland:

Grouse! Luv it :ride: .

I'm coming off a bit of a break from riding and a 450 with a Rekluse clutch so I'm not up to pace on mine yet, only had 3 short rides so far but It's given my motivation a good kick up the ass, so much fun to ride ? I feel like a kid on my first 80cc again?

Edited by AddictedToBling

Congrats on the build. However i'd stay away from the dual exhaust. For me that's ridiculous (also on the CRFs). Just adding weight and definitely going to hurt performance on a 2 stroke.

yea it's going to be changed with a full Carbon Scalvini. But I wanted to have the dual exhausts just to test and see how they where.