Sign in to follow this  

Cr 125 af build

yea I actually have had great luck with the cheaper rims and not blowing too much I have a friend who makes ti bolts. Spent 450 for a full ti kit

nice, I was just kind of curious, where'd you get all the 2014 parts like frame and stuff, did you buy a complete bike and sell the motor?

nice, I was just kind of curious, where'd you get all the 2014 parts like frame and stuff, did you buy a complete bike and sell the motor?

yea I get asked that a lot. Yes I bought the bike then having the conversion done. Sold motor and rims.

nice I was thinking of doing the same, if you don't mind me asking how much did you get for the motor?

have a guy who does it for me. It's 5,000 for the conversion. He buys the bike and keeps the motor. So for 5k you get the new style frame with it all converted

have a guy who does it for me. It's 5,000 for the conversion. He buys the bike and keeps the motor. So for 5k you get the new style frame with it all converted

Bugger! Cost me 7K for the same thing :facepalm: 🤣 . Who is that through?

Such AF builds are awesome to ride! I have one too with a Mugen kit...although that cylinder is 24 years old it is still competitive with todays offerings and so much fun to ride 👍

9426047325_907dda07b6_c.jpgRot-813-Li

9659291501_db6e0aaedf_c.jpgMXGutenswil13-6

Here's a lap of a race i had just yesterday over here in Switzerland:

Grouse! Luv it :ride: .

I'm coming off a bit of a break from riding and a 450 with a Rekluse clutch so I'm not up to pace on mine yet, only had 3 short rides so far but It's given my motivation a good kick up the ass, so much fun to ride 👍 I feel like a kid on my first 80cc again🤣

Edited by AddictedToBling

Bugger! Cost me 7K for the same thing :facepalm:🤣 . Who is that through?

his name is don sliwinski awesome dude. If you guys are interested message me and I'll give you the contact info!
  • Like 1

I'd like one with a blue printed 05-07 250 engine. The mods alone are about $2k and that's if you have the engine.. Guess I'll keep modding my 03.. What concerns me is all the parts that are showing up "discontinued" :/

• Like 1

Congrats on the build. However i'd stay away from the dual exhaust. For me that's ridiculous (also on the CRFs). Just adding weight and definitely going to hurt performance on a 2 stroke.

• Like 1

Congrats on the build. However i'd stay away from the dual exhaust. For me that's ridiculous (also on the CRFs). Just adding weight and definitely going to hurt performance on a 2 stroke.

yea it's going to be changed with a full Carbon Scalvini. But I wanted to have the dual exhausts just to test and see how they where.