Sign in to follow this  

Cr 125 af build

yea it's going to be changed with a full Carbon Scalvini. But I wanted to have the dual exhausts just to test and see how they where.

Scalvini silencers are not that good, you'd be better off with a BUD silencer IMO.

True...When I first bought scalvini carbon silencer I had to seal all seems cause the packing would saturate water like a sponge when I washed it. Plus the non carbon parts weren't even stainless so it would rust easy.

yea I actually have had great luck with the cheaper rims and not blowing too much I have a friend who makes ti bolts. Spent 450 for a full ti kit

Can you hook me up with a set of bolts? I got the axles but looking for more.ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1410503479.225200.jpg

How you going to solve the hardest part of the swap the air boot to air box doesn't just mate up to the crf airbox. Friend has a 06 cr250 motor in a 10 crf250 chassis.

How you going to solve the hardest part of the swap the air boot to air box doesn't just mate up to the crf airbox. Friend has a 06 cr250 motor in a 10 crf250 chassis.

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1410755662.739299.jpg
  • Like 1

I used a sheet of hdpe( cutting board) to make an adapter. Its cheap, easy to cut, wont crack, can be machined, drilled tapped, comes in different colors, thickneses. Might sound backyard but it works. Theres a couple ways to do it. You could make an adapter for the cr125 airboot to the crf airbox or make a new front panel for the crf airbox and utilize the cr125 airboot and airfilter cage, (probably the best way to prevent leaks).

I have to admit that your double exhausts look cool ;)

Yeah! The whole build is gonne be cool when its done! Curious to hear how it sounds and performs with the twin silencers.