Winchester Va riders-have private track

Virginia

I spend a lot of time in Florida but I have a track in Va I'm thinking about redoing just interested in seeing if there is some descent riders looking to come out and train during the week any. Here's a vid of how it last looked.

I spend a lot of time in Florida but I have a track in Va I'm thinking about redoing just interested in seeing if there is some descent riders looking to come out and train during the week any. Here's a vid of how it last looked.

Man if I didn't work all week I'd definitely be down. Only days I ride are some Tuesdays & Sundays. Never ridden track though, only trails always wanted to try

Pick us!

We are in Augusta, WV, just a bit west of you on RT50. I am available weekdays (retired), wife is still working. I don't think our skills are at the level yours are (actually, I'm positive of that). We have two 2-stroke dirt bikes and a DRZ400, a cool little Suzuki RV125 (72 model) a couple V-Twins and an old Triumph Bonneville.

We're members at a MX track outside of Hedgesville but, have been a bit disappointed in the track recently. My email is: bsonfishin(at)gmail(dot)com

We'd like to hear from you, we'll gladly participate in some maintenance too.

Bill