How much for Akrapovic exhaust?

Hi thumper talk. I'm looking to get opinions on how much I should list my used Akrapovik off-road exhaust for. I'm looking to sell it and buy a quieter exhaust. I know what I'm going to buy but I'm not sure what to list my Akrapovik for. It's in mint condition with no scratches or dents, all hardware is there. Please just serious opinions only. I don't want to over price it. Thanks all

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1410559198.009222.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1410559212.783948.jpg

How much would you like to get for it?

What system is it specifically?

I know my Akro Evolution TI was over $700 when I got it. So going by Craig-o's line of thought $3-400. Although you can get some new systems for close to that, you won't get TI ... So kinda worth it. But I can't see much more than that for a used system.

• Like 1

Does the Akro pipe have the insert fitted. ?

No it's full open. Sounds awesome but I live in a condo and it's too much. My buddy has a yoshi and that sounds nicer but louder. My other friend has FMF power bomb with Q4. Super quiet but seems to have same power as everyone else. I was leaning toward the FMF.

You would be lucky to find someone to pay 500 for a used pipe....your lower price sounds around what I would pay...

thanks for the info, like I said, I'm looking for the fair price for buyer/seller. I'm not looking to squeeze every penny out but don't want to give it away either. I was just totally at a loss where to start since I didn't see any of the exact exhaust for sale on any sites. Thanks again
  • Like 1

Wow,  that is the onlgest DRZ exhaust ive seen,  it sticks way out there...

Id say price it at $380,  write down that it costs 700+ new,  that its mint and you should porbably get a buyer at $350,  whats good for you is that its a name brand exhaust that many like. 

That thing needs a 10'' chop tho  :devil:  :D

• Like 2

Some of the pricing opinions "might" be interested in buy it.  ?
 I'd ask $425 and take $400 and I think you'll get it.

That's a rare and very interesting setup.

I had a Superhawk (vtr1000)  twin and Akro's were THE setup and sounded simply amazing.  Expensive. 

And TI is always nice in bling.  ?

Have you sold it yet? If not how are you selling it? Ebay? TT classifieds? I am interested in an Akro, I didn't think they sold them in the states for the drz400

I haven't listed it anywhere yet since I'm still riding. My season here in the northeast is almost over anyway. If you would like to make me an offer I might be persuaded to take it off early. Pm if you want. Asking $425 OBO

List it for $500 or best offer on Ebay. If you state that the exhaust is in mint condition, someone looking for that specific setup will just buy it.

Just wait for the right buyer and ignore the lowballers.