My 14 yz450f

Here s my 450 with some goodies

image.jpg

image.jpg

I dig it. Wish I would have got the white and red. Where did you get the number plates?

Man, only homos run the number 6.....

:smirk:

Looks clean

Gimi...

I dig it. Wish I would have got the white and red. Where did you get the number plates?

. I had a custom set of Graphics made. When I got the bike at the end of last year there were no kits available yet. You have any pic of your bike. Thanks for the comment
ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1410798360.257684.jpg

First Blue and white one that I've seen. Was that an option? Looks clean. Here are a few more pic of mine. Lust replaced stock spring, what a difference it made..

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Very sano!

I put the white plastic on. Pretty much just geared mine down and worked with the stock suspension. Raised the forks and what not

I wanna put the cycra plastic on and get a graphic but I can't decide on one

Nice, you could go with a full graphic kit and hide that blue to save some $$$. How many mm did you go on your suspension?

The blue has kinda grown on me but I was after the red, but the dealer was fresh out. I'm at 3mm on the forks right now and I like it. Started at 5mm.

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1410828609.827498.jpgI'll have brake disc cover and new chain guide by Friday hit a rock yesterday tore the chain guard mounts right off the swing arm

You could continue the blue, white and black would look sweet. Just set my sag with new spring. Will see how it feel at the track over the weekend. Thanks for the info on the fork setting. Where you getting you brake guard from?

Motosport.com. I went acerabis

Was it the Acerbis x brake front disc protector?

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1410919640.202037.jpg

That's most of what I got coming. Honda gasket for a friend