G-BRO

California
looking for people to ride with in NorCal

5,289 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Ive got a group of buddies to ride with, but it seems like they are rarely available anymore. Looking for riders in NorCal. I'm in Santa Rosa, typically ride at Cow Mountain or Mendocino National forest. Fast C, slow B rider. My schedule is normally pretty flexible so riding during the week is an option. I'm cool with riding serious or casual. PM if interested. Thanks!

I and a bunch others go all the time,

I bet next Sat I will do MC.

I do not do Cow on a Weekend.

What is this MC you speak of? ;)

Appreciate the responses guys. Brennan are you talking about the 3-rd-4th? Apple you referring to Middle Creek?

Good spot. I might be there myself depending on how the week goes. Anybody here ride the Ukiah side of Cow Mountain?

Good spot. I might be there myself depending on how the week goes. Anybody here ride the Ukiah side of Cow Mountain?

I think I am the only one that rides the Lakeport side.

Brennan and where in the F is Bob???????

I ride the Lakeport side a lot. I grew up in Lakeport. I sometimes go to the Ukiah side for ease of driving, but I'll go to the Lakeport side!

1 person likes this

I'm down to ride, my schedule is pretty flexible on the weekends. I work during the week so limited to the weekdays but on the weekends I'm available. I live In the East Bay, Fremont Ca. I've been watching the forecast, looks like rain is coming and going to shower north of us not to much to the east. I say we ride this weekend!

F Bob is here :}, I'm thinking of hookie on Thursday in the rain. Friday night and Sat night I'm playing in Covelo for the Indian Days. Other then that, I'm waiting for rain. Not into dust anymore

1 person likes this

I and a bunch others go all the time,

I bet next Sat I will do MC.

I do not do Cow on a Weekend.

Yeah, what he ^ said…..We usually meet somewhere once a week once conditions get better, usually on Friday, sometimes at Stoney as well.

Bunch of 50 plus year old hacks, but we can ride.

I ride during the week way more than on weekends…..Lifestyle thing.

Edited by dyrtmon

Yeah, what he ^ said…..We usually meet somewhere once a week once conditions get better, usually on Friday, sometimes at Stoney as well.

Bunch of 50 plus year old hacks, but we can ride.

I ride during the week way more than on weekends…..Lifestyle thing.

Hey!...... Who yoy calling an old hack? There's a couple "younger" whipper snappers too.... :D

Anyone riding this Saturday? Thinking of cow mountain have heard there's a lot of good single track trails just don't know the place anyone? Or upper lake MC?

The Purple Pirate turned me on to this video years ago.  In honor of F Bob we should go back.

Tell me it's OK to crash at your pad again, & I'm ready to kick some @ss!  Get your boy interested & I'll get mine.  :thumbsup:

Make it a weekend,................ music......... BBQ.......... strippers............ Cow............. Middle Creek.  Could be fun!

After the rain.

Edited by superslyko

I ride the Lakeport side a lot. I grew up in Lakeport. I sometimes go to the Ukiah side for ease of driving, but I'll go to the Lakeport side!I

I live in Lakeport now, Id much rather ride MC

but will do Cow midweek, it makes you a better rider.

Anyone riding this Saturday? Thinking of cow mountain have heard there's a lot of good single track trails just don't know the place anyone? Or upper lake MC?

Saturday Deer Valley Cutoff

I live in Lakeport now, Id much rather ride MC

but will do Cow midweek, it makes you a better rider.

Saturday Deer Valley Cutoff

Where is the deer valley cutoff at?